RE: Larry Love

#226 von Insomnia , 02.01.2012 22:16

und vergiss nicht dass Jonne Fuck you sagte und Jay ihm verbot sich zu entschuldigen, weil Larry es verdient zu leiden oO

You have to jump off the cliff all the time and build your wings on the way down

Insomnia

#227 von Pipari , 02.01.2012 22:58

Zitat von Penelope
Also ich finde die Geschichte mit dem Flugzeug schön. Ich werde nun allen erzählen, dass Larry nicht mehr in der Band ist, weil er Jonne schlafend Earplugs und Decke wegzog

es war aber sicherlich eine besonders kuschelige Decke!

Ich steh auf Halteverbote.

stuck on red forever
You won't be glove that I lost!

Pipari

#228 von Insomnia , 02.01.2012 23:00

es war sicher eine Christus-Erinnerungs-Schmusedecke XD

You have to jump off the cliff all the time and build your wings on the way down

Insomnia

#229 von Pipari , 03.01.2012 16:47

in pinkem leoplüsch. ja die würde ich mir auch nicht klauen lassen

stuck on red forever

Pipari

#230 von Insomnia , 03.01.2012 19:48

also da mich der Herr nun scheinbar aufgrund meiner Meinung dass das nicht so clever is was er da tut blockte (XD) möchte ich bitte hier informiert werden wenn er wieder die Wahrheit verbreitet :)
Peace and Love

Insomnia

#231 von Pipari , 06.01.2012 11:42

bisher keine neue wahrheit, nur ein realityshow pfui. postete ein bild vom probenraum mit der bildunterschrift "reality fb, this is waht is going on"

stuck on red forever

Pipari

#232 von Ena , 06.01.2012 15:49

ich fand ja das pinke bild mit der schlafmaske zu geil

I'm so gay I can't even walk straight.

Ena

#233 von Penelope , 29.01.2012 12:36

Also Lauri hat ja nun auf fb erzählt, dass Jonne und er 2-3h geredet haben und jetzt wieder super Freunde sind. Lauri ist (wie auch nicht anders zu erwarten war) total dankbar dafür und voller LOVE für die ganze Band.

Life's a bitch, but I'm friends with her sister.

Penelope

#234 von Pipari , 29.01.2012 13:26

sogar voller lovemore mir gehen seine pseudo wortspiele ja schon so auf den sack

Zitat von pfui
Tell me people, what do you love in life/universe.....and what would you like to LoveMore ;) How many of you feel like you want and could LoveMore yourself and then the others and finally love more whole life.

würde mich mal interessieren was in diesem gespräch so angesprochen wurde, dass aus ich hasse antti und jay die sind ja so böse und diktatorjonne mit seinem alkoholproblem hat erst die freundin verloren und nun mich noch rausgeekelt, ein love all wurde

stuck on red forever

Pipari

#235 von Insomnia , 29.01.2012 20:38

ich finds auch supi dass er wieder mal alle liebt (außer mich natürlich XD) nachdem er über alle herzog -.-

Insomnia

#236 von Filinchen , 30.01.2012 08:18

Na toll, ich krieg gar nix mehr mit, seitdem ich ihn auf FB ignoriere. Hab ja nicht geahnt, dass sich unter den 28475528 Meldungen auch mal was wichtiges befindet.

Filinchen

#237 von Pipari , 30.01.2012 10:09

wurde stutzig, als in meinem newsticker stand pfui commented on his own photo. und dann war das ein uraltes jonnebild... also schaute ich mal was er da so schrieb. und dann wurde mir schlecht, als er glad announcte dass jonne sein bester freund schon immer war und immmer sein wirds und es auch wieder IST.

stuck on red forever

Pipari

#238 von Pipari , 31.01.2012 10:27

doppelpost und eigentlich ist diese info auch keinen regelverstoß wert. ich hoffe ich bekomme nun keine abmahnung wegen weitergabe und verbreitung von brechmitteln

Zitat von pfui
I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT WHEN I TOLD YOU THE " TRUTH" ABOUT LEAVING NEGATIVE I WAS TOTALLY HONEST ABOUT MY WORDS BUT IT KIND OF GAVE A NARROW PICTRURE ABOUT IT.I WAS BLAMEING THE INVEROMENT AROUND ME AND OTHER PEOPLE AROUND ME.
IT WAS MY "FAULT" ASWELL.IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT YOURSELF AND HOW YOU BEHAVE WHEN THERE'S FIGHT OR PROBLEMS BETWEEN THE OTHER PEOPLE AROUND YOU OR/AND ALL THE PROBLEMS IN YOUR LIFE ALSO.
I WASN'T HAPPY ABOUT MYSELF ALL THE TIME AND I OFTEN FELT "GUILTY" AND THAT I WASN'T AS GOOD PERSON AS THE OTHERS IN MY FAMILY CALLED NEGATIVE.
EVERYTHING AFFECTS TO EVERYTHING AND SOMETIMES WHEN PEOPLE FIGHT...THEY DON'T ACT VERY WIZELY.
I WAS FEELING HURTED WHEN I LEFT NGT AND I ACTED UNDER ANGRY FEELING...I NEVER PLANNED FOR A SECOND TO LEAVE NGT....IT WAS A SAD RESULT OF A STUPID FIGHT AND IT JUST HAD HUGE AFFECT IN EVERYTHING....I AM SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T SAW IT IN THAT POINT AND I NEVER CALLED TO JONNE BUT SOMETIMES
LIFE IS REALLY SURPRISING...IN A HEARTBEAT EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT...YOU DON'T NOW HOW TO FEEL AND JUST FOLLOW YOUR EGO CAUSE YOU'RE TOO HURT INSIDE.

IF YOU WANT THINGS TO CHANGE IN A BETTER WAY IN YOUR LIFE INCLUDING OTHER PEOPLE AROUND YOU..........YOU ALLWAYS HAVE TO START FROM YOURSELF...AND I COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER (I HAD A DRUG PROBLEMS...LOW SELF ESTEEM AND I DIDN'T ALLWAYS DO MY VERY VERY BEST BUT I GUESS IT'S NORMAL WHEN YOU ARE A HUMAN....I COULD HAVE BEEN PRACTISING MORE,BEEN MORE POSITIVE AND ALLWAYS GIVE MY 100% FOR EVERYTHING CAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT ENERGY...POSITIVE BRINGS MORE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE MORE NEGATIVE ENERGY. "IF YOU WANNA MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT YOURSELF AND MAKE THAT CHANGE".THAT'S REALLY THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A REAL CHANGE...BY BEEING GOOD EXAMPLE TO ALL AROUND YOU.

SO MY POINT IS THAT I WANT TO SAY SORRY TO EVERY ONE FOR GIVING TOO "NARROW" PICTURE ABOUT THE "TRUTH".....LEAVING NGT WAS KIND OF A SAD ACCIDENT....BUT THAT'S LIFE....THINGS HAPPEN...NO BODY IS ANYTHING ALONE....DON'T GET ME WRONG.... I'M NOT DEPRESSED....LIFE IS GOOD FOR ME...I HAVE MANY THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT AND GRATEFUL....OF COURSE I SOMETIMES MISS SPECIALLY US ON STAGE,LIVE SHOWS AND THE GUYS AND ALL THE AWESOME MOMENTS THAT WE LIVED TOGETHER...BUT I LOVE TO PLAY AND CREATE IN LOVEMORE ASWELL....MUSIC IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME...I LIVE FOR THE MUSIC....AND PERFORMING,CREATING.....THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGHT ALL THE TIMES IN MY LIFE....YOU,, MY "FRIENDS" HAVE BEEN GIVIN ME SO MUCH....THANK YOU....LET LOVE RULE AND LET THIS YEAR BE THE BEST YEAR EVER FOR ALL THE WORLD....WITH PEACE&LOVE....
-LARRY OR LAURI both are ok for me:)
p.s sorry for "bad" English I'm really tired but happy:)

stuck on red forever

Pipari

#239 von Filinchen , 31.01.2012 18:15

Zitat von pfui
p.s sorry for "bad" English I'm really tired but happy:)

Egal ob tired oder nicht, sein Englisch ist eh under all pig.
Ich frage mich, warum er meint, vor allen öffentlich Rechenschaft ablegen zu müssen? Mittlerweile isses mir total Rille, welche Probleme die untereinander hatten. Ich will jetzt endlich mal neue Musik. Egal von welcher Band. Sie sollen sich konzentrieren.

Filinchen

#240 von Stella , 31.01.2012 18:20

Zitat von Filinchen
Ich will jetzt endlich mal neue Musik. Egal von welcher Band. Sie sollen sich konzentrieren.

Das Wort zum Sonntag!

Aber mal ehrlich... ich hab selten sowas scheinheiliges erlebt...

Inside my heart is breaking, my make-up may be flaking... but my smile still stays on.

"You're so cute!"

Stella

Sir Christus
Gary

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz