RE: Larry Love

#76 von Filinchen , 08.08.2011 12:39

Raushauen? Das ging irgendwie an mir vorbei. Vlei hat Jonne ihn auch bloß gebufft oder geschubst. Da kochen schnell mal Emotionen hoch. Männer können auch ihre Tage haben...
Klingt alles nach verletztem Ego.

Filinchen

#77 von Pipari , 08.08.2011 12:42

ich glaube dass es genau so war, wie pfui schreibt.
er war besoffen, hat im zimmer rumgepoltert, Jonne braucht seinen Schönheitsschlaf und ist sicherlich kein Morgenmensch, so denk ich ihn mir einfach. und wenn mich jemand aus dem Schlaf reißt, weil er besoffen durch mein zimmer kullert, dann hätte ich viel bösere worte als "fuck you" auf lager.
und jetzt wo pfui irgendwie abgeschrieben ist (und sicherlich selbst schon genervt ist, dass er nur noch leute wie krissy love hat) dachte er sich, er muss seinen abgang irgendwie Diktator-Jonne in die Schuhe schieben. Dann dachte er sich, hhhm wie kann ich das anstellen? aaah stimmt, er sagte fuck you zu mir. ah super, das nehm ich als Aufhänger.

Ich steh auf Halteverbote.

stuck on red forever
You won't be glove that I lost!

Pipari

#78 von Penelope , 08.08.2011 17:37

Ja, so ähnlich habe ich mir das auch vorgestellt.
Frage ist nur, auf welchem Trip er war, dass er so ein Fuck You als "bedrohlich" empfindet und gleich die Band verlässt...

Life's a bitch, but I'm friends with her sister.

Penelope

#79 von Silence , 08.08.2011 22:18

vermutlich auf dem mit den grünen monsterchen im schrank und unterm bett ^^

Coming home far away as the vapour trails alight. You know I will not stay.
Curving on the edge of daylight 'til it slips into the void.
Waited in the long night dreaming 'til the Sun is born again
Stretch the fingers of my hand, cover countries with my span
Just a lonely satellite, a speck of dust in cosmic sand.

Silence

#80 von Addicted , 19.08.2011 20:14

der gute herr love hat vorhin ein kurzes video seines neuen projekts gepostet. ein vorgeschmack sozusagen. aber macht euch selbst ein bild:
KLICK

muss sagen, schlecht klingts nicht. gesang fehlt halt

I don't know where you are, I don't know where you've been.
There must be a reason why, underneath this jealous sky...<3

Addicted

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.08.2011 | Top

#81 von Stella , 20.08.2011 11:17

klingt sehr old school rockig :)

edit: huch, lilja hier an stellas pc XD

Inside my heart is breaking, my make-up may be flaking... but my smile still stays on.

"You're so cute!"

Stella

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.08.2011 | Top

#82 von KrissyLove , 30.08.2011 23:19

You know, there is a thing called "Google Translate", and I have a lot of friends who are watching out for me. I almost just walked away and "let it be" as Lauri would tell me, but I just can't. You girls think you can say whatever you want, talking more shit all the time and I am fed up with it. I was just a simple Negative fan who got the great privilege of being invited into their "world" a few times and ever since then nobody can keep their mouth shut about me. "Krissy is just a groupie whore" blah blah blah. You know what? That is the talk of JEALOUS girls. Maybe if you didn't act like screaming idiots you would have the same chances I had. I think I'm officially out of the NGT fan community, all everyone wants to do lately is talk shit about someone else. It's petty and it's stupid and you're like a pack of 15 year old girls. "LyKe OmG cAn YoU BeLiEvE wHaT tHaT bItCh SaId?!!111!!!" these things all the time. I'm not just talking about you German girls, the Finnish girls are even worse, and the rest of the community has just turned into a bunch of bitches fighting over NOTHING. What can you do to change the situation? NOTHING. So apparently the solution is just to talk shit about everyone. Negative WAS about love. No matter what Lauri did, it is YOU GIRLS who have destroyed that. And yes, Lauri and I have a friendship that is deeper than Negative, or his new band, or whatever he's doing. So even if he fucks up, I'm gonna be the one to have his back. That's what friends do. And Jonne has not been innocent in any of this either, so don't turn him into "poor Jonne the victim who everybody is mean to and we just want to give him hugs and kisses and worship him". THAT is a true groupie whore, if you cannot see that both sides fucked up big time. Not just Lauri. Who by the way, is not a fucking god, he is a normal person like you and I and he is allowed to make mistakes!! He is having a very difficult time in his life, and nobody can understand what he is going through.

I actually had half a mind to link him to these comments but he doesn't need that negative energy. That would give you girls exactly what you want and I'm not going to give you the satisfaction.

Now this "groupie whore" is gonna go live her life and be happy and not have one single thought about you horrible people ever again.

KrissyLove  
KrissyLove

#83 von Rene , 30.08.2011 23:30

Ich versteh jetzt garnichts? Was ist das für ein Eintrag bzw. wer soll das sein?

Rene

#84 von Nicki , 31.08.2011 09:06

Zitat von Rene
Ich versteh jetzt garnichts? Was ist das für ein Eintrag bzw. wer soll das sein?

Das war diese Krissy, von der wir ein paar Seiten vorher gesprochen haben

Zitat
I actually had half a mind to link him to these comments but he doesn't need that negative energy. That would give you girls exactly what you want and I'm not going to give you the satisfaction.

Aber das haben wir ihm doch zum Teil schon selber geschrieben... Jetzt hat sie´s uns aber gegeben

Mir war danach...

Nicki  
Nicki

#85 von Ninchen , 31.08.2011 11:13

ich wusste gar nicht, dass wir hier ne psychatrische auffangstelle sind thanks for sharing kann ich da nur sagen

'Behindert ist man nicht, behindert wird man. Däxchsta!'

'I was half you loved me whole...<3 *knicklicht umhäng*'

Ninchen

#86 von Frau Torsti , 31.08.2011 12:16

omg - thanks to google translations, you finally KNOW us!

All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about.

Frau Torsti

#87 von Penelope , 31.08.2011 12:22

Zitat von KrissyLove
Now this "groupie whore" is gonna go live her life and be happy and not have one single thought about you horrible people ever again.

It was nice to meet you

Life's a bitch, but I'm friends with her sister.

Penelope

#88 von Addicted , 31.08.2011 13:51

Das bestätigt doch nur noch einmal die allgemeine Meinung oder?
Und: Einbildung ist auch ne Bildung. Wie man sich in sowas reinsteigern kann.

man ey, muss die ein Ego haben. faszinierend.

edit: auf ihrer fb seite schreibt sie hierrüber herrlich!!
wie die einfach alles verdreht, sowohl hier als auch in ihrem fb

I don't know where you are, I don't know where you've been.
There must be a reason why, underneath this jealous sky...<3

Addicted

zuletzt bearbeitet 31.08.2011 | Top

#89 von Insomnia , 31.08.2011 14:12

so...I do it in english so you don´t have to use google translate ;)

Very nice post I have to admit xD
But actually all that was said here the "screaming 15 year old fan girls" told you before on facebook and I did, too.
I think we all know about your friendship to Lauri, actually you told everybody about it a few times. Enjoy it and go for it if you decided to support everything he does (in that case maybe you should also accept it if somebody decides to do that for Jonne).
But like I already told you a few times on Facebook: just because I ilke a band and I like what I know of the members I´m not willing to worship everything they are doing even if I think that it sucks.
So you have your opinion, I have mine, others have theirs...and that´s what we are talking about here so what about all that "groupie whore" shit...nobody (except you xD) said sth like this...

"peace and love" and icecream XD

You have to jump off the cliff all the time and build your wings on the way down

Insomnia

zuletzt bearbeitet 02.09.2011 | Top

#90 von Pipari , 09.09.2011 13:51

haha jetzt weiß ich wieso du sagtest, ich solle wenn ich wieder internet habe, unbedingt mal ins forum schauen @mona
spaßeshalber habe ich mal meinen letzten eintrag in den google translator eingegeben, um zu sehen wie schwer oder vielleicht leicht, es Krissy Love hat/hatte uns zu stalken.
Hier ist das Ergebnis:

Zitat
I believe that it was exactly as pooh writes. He was drunk, has rumgepoltert in room, Jonne needs his beauty sleep and is certainly not a morning person, so I think it just me. and if someone from their sleep breaks me, drunk as he tumbles through my room, I would have much more evil than words "fuck you" stock. and now that Pooh is off somehow (and probably is already annoyed saying that he only has people like krissy love), he thought to himself, he will have to somehow push the outgoing dictator-Jonne in their shoes. Then he thought to himself, hhhm how can I do that? aaah right, he told me to fuck you. ah great, I'll take a hanger.

gar nich mal sooo übel. aber toll finde ich, dass google sogar pfui übersetzt

@Krissy Love: Thank god he has you. Must be a very sad and boring world for him if it wasn't for you. I really appreciate that Take Care! I wish you all the best and hope that your life gets some more spicy in the future so that you need not browse foreign forums for information about you. If it keeps being boring I hope we can go on writing stuff that you will find via google...

Ich steh auf Halteverbote.

stuck on red forever
You won't be glove that I lost!

Pipari

Sir Christus
Gary

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz